Do you have manual and CNC lathe experience? Can you run both vertical and horizontal lathes? Do you like working in an energetic environment with job responsibilities that vary from day to day?
ICC is growing and hiring machinists, both mid-level and senior, for day and evening shift positions. Candidates will need to setup and operate manual lathes and be able to edit macro programming for CNC.
If you believe there is always a way to do something, and you are comfortable being held accountable with a highly effective team, you might be the perfect addition to the company.
If you believe there is always a way to do something, and you are comfortable being held accountable with a highly effective team, you might be the perfect addition to the company. Plan to build a career here, as we offer bonus programs, full benefits (currently 100% paid by ICC for employees, and 50% paid for your family), and a great atmosphere. ICC builds commutators and slip rings for large industries like steel and aluminum production, mining, pulp and paper, power generation and propulsion, and we have been in operation for 35 years. ICC is an equal opportunity employer.
ICC International Employees enjoy:
- A company with a history of financial stability
- A trusted leader with great integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on personal drive
- Full Benefits package – Medical, dental, long-term disability and vision. ICC pays 100% of employee and 50% of spouse/family medical coverage
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Gainsharing incentive program that can pay out monthly bonuses
- An equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants should send resumes to email@example.com