A native of Montreal, Laura moved to Tennessee in 1996. Under current ownership since 2003 Laura has more than doubled production and made process changes that have increased customer retention making ICC the leader in commutator and slip ring manufacturing.
1. Best advice you've ever been given: Just figure it out!
2. Your hero: My mum - nothing she can't do
3. Hobbies: Drawing, reading and tennis
4. Favorite book: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Running the operations of a manufacturing company is no easy task, but Tracy runs a tight ship both on the production floor and behind the scenes. Tracy's skills with people, her ability to juggle an unwieldly number of tasks, and her attitude of "getting anything done," means that ICC operations run smoothly and efficiently.
1. How do you spend your free time: Volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity
2. Most important thing in life: My children and family
3. Fun Fact: I have a twin sister
Rebecca handles all our shipping within the US and Internationally. Rebecca joined the ICC staff in March of 2019. Fun Facts about Rebecca:
1. Born and raised in California
2. Love Mexican food and Margaritas
3. Favorite hobby is traveling
4. Spent 27 years working in retail banking
Todd joined the ICC team in October of 2017. We're thankful for his proactive approach and keeping us stocked with all the necessary materials to manufacture comm and slip rings as efficiently as possible.
1. Best sports team of all time: 96-97 VOLS
2. Best advice: You'll always find a sinkhole if you dig deep enough
3. What food could you eat everyday? Cheese
4. Hobbies: Golf and brewing beer, even though I'm bad at it.
Pam is behind the scenes keeping ICC's accounting responsibilities in capable hands. With ICC for 10+ years, Pam creates the P&L, Balance Sheet, and manages cash flow and payroll. She is kind, even-tempered, talented and a very key member of the administrative staff.
1. What are your hobbies: Attending small, live concerts.
2. Your dream car: 1967 Mustang Fastback
3. Favorite Vacation: Florida - Gulf Coast
4. How do you spend your free time: With family and friends.
Mary Ann joined the ICC crew in December 2017 and she heads up the Quality Control Program.
1. Interesting Fact: Worked on the NASA Space Shuttle in New Orleans and obtained a Villanova University Six Sigma Certification.
2. Hobbies: playing piano both Classical and Jazz
3. For Fun: I like to cook German food and host an annual German October Fest Dinner Party.