A native of Montreal, Laura moved to Tennessee in 1996. Under current ownership since 2003 Laura has more than doubled production and made process changes that have increased customer retention making ICC the leader in commutator and slip ring manufacturing.
1. Best advice you've ever been given: Just figure it out!
2. Your hero: My mum - nothing she can't do
3. Hobbies: Drawing, reading and tennis
4. Favorite book: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Lana joins ICC as our executive assistant who also handles our shipping. Lana works with the carrier of your choice to ensure that your shipment arrives on time and to the correct location, with all customs paperwork in order.
1. Favorite Hobby: Motorcycling, camping and cooking
2. Favorite Vacation: Panama City Beach, I met the man that would become my husband, four months later.
3. Best advice: Be kind, you never know what people are going through.
4. Favorite season: I love the spring with it's new beginnings.
Running the operations of a manufacturing company is no easy task, but Tracy runs a tight ship both on the production floor and behind the scenes. Tracy's skills with people, her ability to juggle an unwieldly number of tasks, and her attitude of "getting anything done," means that ICC operations run smoothly and efficiently.
1. How do you spend your free time: Volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity
2. Best advice: "It's all about being nice to people"
3. Most important thing in life: My children and family
4. Favorite book: A Time to Kill by John Grisham
Pam is behind the scenes keeping ICC's accounting responsibilities in capable hands. With ICC for 10+ years, Pam creates the P&L, Balance Sheet, and manages cash flow and payroll. She is kind, even-tempered, talented and a very key member of the administrative staff.
1. What are your hobbies: Attending small, live concerts.
2. Your dream car: 1967 Mustang Fastback
3. Favorite Vacation: Florida - Gulf Coast
4. How do you spend your free time: With family and friends.