With over 25+ years at ICC, Johnny is our "QC" Quality Control Manager. Johnny performs in-process checks and manages final QC electrical, visual and dimensional checks to ensure that only the best possible products are shipped to our customers.
1. Favorite hobbies: Boating, fishing and anything to do with water.
2. Favorite book: Bible
3. Who is your hero: My mother and father because my mother was the most loving and giving person I've ever met and my father is tough as nails.
4. Favorite vacation: Cayman Islands (2014)
Keeping the evening shift crew on task, Brent is our machining team leader since late 2013. A talented and efficient senior machinist, Brent has also shown that scheduling and management are enviable skills as well!
1. Most important thing in your life: My family.
2. Dream car: 1969 Mustang Boss
3. Favorite season: Fall, deer hunting
4. How do you spend your free time: Watching the kids play ball
Bio Coming Soon
Ernie has more than a quarter of a century of experience at ICC. Ernie is the go-to expert for machining problem solving, and an skilled machinist who understands the entire commutator manufacturing process. Ernie applies experience, skill and creativity to solving problems throughout the plant. There's nothing he can't make out of a slab of steel (and copper, too)!
1. Hobbies: Skeet shooting
2. Favorite vacation: Destin, Florida
3. Best advice: Do it right the first time and you won't have to do it over again.
4. Dream car: 1969 Mach 1 Mustang 429 Cobra Jet
Rick started at ICC in 2005 and has tirelessly approached the work as a senior machinist. Rick is consistent, capable and can be found juggling manual and CNC lathe responsibilities, sometime simultaneously!
1. Best advice you've ever been given: Save for retirement
2. Favorite vacation: Caribbean cruise
3. Most important thing in your life: Kids and grand kids
4. If you could switch lives with anyone for 1 day who would it be: Hugh Hefner
Darrell heard how great it was working at ICC from his brothers and he joined the team in 2014. Darrell is our second shift mill operator. He always has a smile, and will be quick to offer help to anyone who needs it.
1. Best advice you've ever been given: Don't give up.
2. Favorite super hero: Dead Pool
3. Most important thing in your life at the moment: My work
4. Favorite season: Fall/Winter - leaves and snow
With 7+ years experience James is the first of the Allison family to join ICC. James has many shop talents. meticulous slotting, comm assembly, and closing as well as slip ring assembly. He is conscientious and reliable, so he set the benchmark for any new hires, family included!
1. Favorite hobbies: Working on my car and having fun with my family.
2. Favorite vacation: The next one I take.
3. Food you could eat everyday: Supreme pizza. deep dish from Pizza Hut.
4. Dream car: 2010 Nissan Skyline GTR
Luther has 3 sons that work at ICC, and started at ICC in 2013. He works on comm assembly, closings, electrical testing and preparation.
1. Favorite hobbies: bikes and fixing things
2. How do you spend your free time: remodeling old houses and riding curvy roads
3. Favorite actor: Hulk
4. Food you could eat everyday: steak
A 17+ year employee John has experience with every process and machine. Wrapping cores, banding brush tracks, testing and even shipping.
1. Food you could eat everyday: Pot Roast
2. Favorite vacation: New Orleans
3. Favorite hobby: Card collecting
4. Best sports team of all time: California Angels
Bio Coming Soon
Jay, with over 20 years at ICC he leads the day shift team keeping everyone on task and getting 50% of jobs out the door ahead of schedule.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be: Brazil
2. If you could go back in time what would you do: buy stock in Google
3. How do you spend your free time: Relaxing with my family
4. Who's your hero: Noah because he built a big ass boat
Johnathan is the first person to see a commutator when it comes in and last one to see a new comm securely crated and place on the shipment truck.
1. Hobbies: hunting, fishing, airsoft and Xbox
2. How do you spend your free time: watching my son
3. Your dream truck: 1968 Chevrolet, short bed, step side
4. Most important thing in your life right now: Liam, my son
Bio Coming Soon
Going on 11 years Joe has continued to increase his skill base. Learning the entire front end production process. December 2016 Joe started supervising our 2nd shift production.
1. Hobbies: playing with my kids, sports, music, tattoos and cars
2. Favorite Actor: Al Pacino
3. If you could switch lives with anyone for a day who would it be: an astronaut
4. If you could live anywhere: North shore of Hawaii
Danny is our resident expert in mill operation. For over 10 years Danny has faithfully run the mill getting the copper bars shaped and ready for assembly.
1. Favorite Book: Bible
2. Favorite vacation: Daytona Beach
3. Hobbies: Fishing, Reading and TV
4. Dream car: 1969 Mustang Mach 1
Keith is one of the longest tenured employees dating back to 1989. Keith knows the ICC plant like the back of his hand, there's not a step in the process or a piece of machinery he can't handle,
1. Who's your hero: My son for the man he has become
2. Hobbies: hunting and fishing
3. Favorite Vacation: Panama City Beach
4. Dream car: Ford Mustang Shelby
Bio Coming Soon
Ben joined the ICC team half way through 2014. He may new to the production floors but he has excelled at learning the trade working on front end production
1. Best advice: "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
2. Best sports team of all time: 1972 Dolphins
3. Favorite super hero: Captain Underpants
4. If you could live anywhere in the world: Anywhere in Europe
Dylan may seem quiet but his skills and knowledge of banding and closings speaks volumes on the plant floor.
1. Favorite hobby: I love to play music
2. Best advice: Life is a garden...Dig it!
3. Most important thing in your life: My wife and kids
4. Favorite season: Winter, because I think it's beautiful