Working at ICC
ICC International builds commutators for large industrial applications around the world and has been in operation for 35+ years. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance, and an IRA plan with 3% match. Profit sharing is designed to pay out monthly to all employees.
Located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Maryville, TN, ICC is a leading manufacturer of very large industrial commutators and slip rings for motor repair. Our products are used in everything from submarines, to drag-lines, to steel mills, paper mills and electric utilities. We ship custom built products around the world and specialize in commutators that require skill and craftsmanship to meet stringent operational requirements. Our deadlines are critical, and we create and meet emergency deliveries every day.
Do you have manual and CNC lathe experience? Can you run both vertical and horizontal lathes? Do you like working in an energetic environment with job responsibilities that vary from day to day?
ICC is growing and hiring machinists, both mid-level and senior, for day and evening shift positions. Candidates will need to setup and operate manual lathes and be able to edit macro programming for CNC.
If you believe there is always a way to do something, and you are comfortable being held accountable with a highly effective team, you might be the perfect addition to the company.
Qualified applicants should send resumes with salary expectations and shift availability to: Careers@ICCInternational.com
ICC International Employees enjoy:
- A company with a history of financial stability
- A trusted leader with great integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on personal drive
- Full Benefits package – Medical, dental, long-term disability and vision. ICC pays 100% of employee and 50% of spouse/family medical coverage
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Gainsharing incentive program that can pay out monthly bonuses
- An equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org