Working at ICC
ICC International builds commutators for large industrial applications around the world and has been in operation for 35+ years. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance, and an IRA plan with 3% match. Profit sharing is designed to pay out monthly to all employees.
Located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Maryville, TN, ICC is a leading manufacturer of very large industrial commutators and slip rings for motor repair. Our products are used in everything from submarines, to drag-lines, to steel mills, paper mills and electric utilities. We ship custom built products around the world and specialize in commutators that require skill and craftsmanship to meet stringent operational requirements. Our deadlines are critical, and we create and meet emergency deliveries every day.
ICC is seeking a senior (5+yrs) machinist to join the team. Candidates will have experience on LARGE vertical manual and CNC lathes building industrial custom parts. You must be able to work accurately and to meet critical deadlines. Candidate will need to setup, operate, edit programming and have an aptitude with measuring equipment to be successful. Your positive attitude and ability to be accountable are key, and our bonus program rewards this.
Different Shifts are available along with some overtime.
ICC International Employees enjoy:
- A company with a history of financial stability
- A trusted leader with great integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on personal drive
- Full Benefits package – Medical, dental, long-term disability and vision. ICC pays 100% of employee and 50% of spouse/family medical coverage
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Gainsharing incentive program that can pay out monthly bonuses
Qualified applicants should send resumes to email@example.com